Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 08/29] crypto: atmel-aes - switch to skcipher API

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 06:23:06 +0000

On 11/05/2019 03:28 PM, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
> Commit 7a7ffe65c8c5 ("crypto: skcipher - Add top-level skcipher interface")
> dated 20 august 2015 introduced the new skcipher API which is supposed to
> replace both blkcipher and ablkcipher. While all consumers of the API have
> been converted long ago, some producers of the ablkcipher remain, forcing
> us to keep the ablkcipher support routines alive, along with the matching
> code to expose [a]blkciphers via the skcipher API.
> 
> So switch this driver to the skcipher API, allowing us to finally drop the
> blkcipher code in the near future.
> 
> Cc: Nicolas Ferre <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Alexandre Belloni <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Ludovic Desroches <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>

Tested-by: Tudor Ambarus <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel