Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] firmware/psci: PSCI checker cleanup

From: Valentin Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 18:39:32 +0100

On 03/06/20 18:05, Sudeep Holla wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 02:56:55PM +0100, Valentin Schneider wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> This is a small cleanup of the PSCI checker following Peter's objections
>> to its homegrown do_idle() implementation. It is based on his
>> sched_setscheduler() unexport series at [1].
>>
>> I've never really used the thing before, but it still seems to behave
>> correctly on my Juno r0 & HiKey960.
>>
>
> Reviewed-by: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
> Tested-by: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>

Thanks!

AIUI the plan is to have the base in for the following version, so we
can wait until then - or I can rebase this on top of mainline, and
whoever will be on the receiving end of the merge conflict will be
slightly annoyed :-)

I'm in no particular rush, and this isn't very hot code, so up to you.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel