Subject: next-20170323 build: 2 failures 4 warnings (next-20170323)

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 08:44:07 -0700

Mark Brown <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 07:56:49AM +0000, Build bot for Mark Brown wrote:
>
> Today's -next fails to build an arm64 allmodconfig and defconfig due to:
>
>> 	arm64-allmodconfig
>> 	arm64-defconfig
>> ERROR (phandle_references): Reference to non-existent node or label "pwm_f_clk_pins"
>> ERROR (phandle_references): Reference to non-existent node or label "pwm_ao_a_3_pins"
>> ERROR: Input tree has errors, aborting (use -f to force output)
>
> The offending references are in 3224eaca966088b4cf4f1ca3 (ARM64: dts:
> meson-gxl: add support for the Khadas VIM board), there doesn't seem to
> be anything providing those phandles in either mainline or -next.

This was my fault, I backed it out soon after I committed, but it was
picked up by -next before I removed it.

Sorry for the noise,

Kevin