Subject: [PATCH] pinctrl: meson: get rid of unneeded domain structures

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 17:57:59 -0500

Beniamino Galvani <[email-masked]> writes:

> The driver originally supported more domains (register ranges) per
> pinctrl device, but since commit 9dab1868ec0d ("pinctrl: amlogic: Make
> driver independent from two-domain configuration") each device gets
> assigned a single domain and we instantiate multiple pinctrl devices
> in the DT.
>
> Therefore, now the 'meson_domain' and 'meson_domain_data' structures
> don't have any reason to exist and can be removed to make the model
> simpler to understand. This commit doesn't change behavior.
>
> Tested on a Odroid-C2.
>
> Signed-off-by: Beniamino Galvani <[email-masked]>

Looks good and boot tested on meson-gxbb-p200:

Acked-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Tested-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>

Kevin