Subject: [PATCH 0/2] ARM64: meson-gxbb: SCPI Fixup

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 16:35:39 -0600

Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]> writes:

> This patchset updates the GXBB dtsi and the ARM64 defconfig in order
> to make SCPI work following the Legacy SCPI rework from Sudeep Hola at [1].
>
> The rework introduced a generic "arm,legacy-scpi" compatible string.
> The second patch enables the necessary Platform MHU in defconfig.

I folded PATCH 1/2 into the original, and (re)pushed both the amlogic
v4.10/dt64 branch.

Kevin

> [1] http://lkml.kernel.org/r/1478148731-11712-1-git-send-email-sudeep.holla at arm.com
>
> Neil Armstrong (2):
>   ARM64: dts: meson-gxbb: Add generic legacy scpi compatible
>   ARM64: configs: Add Platform MHU in defconfig
>
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb.dtsi | 2 +-
>  arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                | 1 +
>  2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)