Subject: [GIT PULL 1/4] part 2 of omap intc changes for v3.18 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:11:00 -0700

The following changes since commit 55601c9f24670ba926ebdd4d712ac3b177232330:

  arm: omap: intc: switch over to linear irq domain (2014-09-11 13:05:50 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/intc-part2-for-v3.18

for you to fetch changes up to 64d5947b9ee1284b38b8e212e7c94024452b2bb4:

  irqchip: omap-intc: remove unnecessary comments (2014-09-16 14:45:01 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Second part of omap intc interrupt controller changes to
move it to drivers.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Felipe Balbi (10):
      arm: omap2: n8x0: move i2c devices to DT
      irqchip: add irq-omap-intc.h header
      arm: omap: irq: move irq.c to drivers/irqchip/
      irqchip: omap-intc: minor improvement to omap_irq_pending()
      irqchip: omap-intc: comment style cleanup
      irqchip: omap-intc: remove unnecesary of_address_to_resource() call
      irqchip: omap-intc: enable IP protection
      irqchip: omap-intc: enable TURBO idle mode
      irqchip: omap-intc: correct maximum number or MIR registers
      irqchip: omap-intc: remove unnecessary comments

 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2420-n810.dts                |  7 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2420-n8x0-common.dtsi        |  6 ++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Kconfig                        |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile                       |  3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-n8x0.c                   | 26 +--------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common-board-devices.h         |  5 ++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.h                       | 10 +---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c                 |  2 +
 drivers/irqchip/Kconfig                            |  5 ++
 drivers/irqchip/Makefile                           |  1 +
 .../irq.c => drivers/irqchip/irq-omap-intc.c       | 64 +++++++++++++---------
 include/linux/irqchip/irq-omap-intc.h              | 32 +++++++++++
 12 files changed, 101 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)
 rename arch/arm/mach-omap2/irq.c => drivers/irqchip/irq-omap-intc.c (89%)
 create mode 100644 include/linux/irqchip/irq-omap-intc.h