Subject: [GIT PULL 2/5] omap soc changes for v4.11 merge window

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:05:15 -0800

The following changes since commit 7ce7d89f48834cefece7804d38fc5d85382edf77:

  Linux 4.10-rc1 (2016-12-25 16:13:08 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v4.11/soc-signed

for you to fetch changes up to 8c4bc910633d942b4422e8b264c39a48e230a261:

  ARM: OMAP: clock: Remove unused mpurate cmdline option (2017-01-24 07:20:02 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
SoC changes for omaps for v4.11 merge window. This adds support
for keeping the interconnect target module active for uart if
earlycon is specified. And we're adding Aaro Koskinen as a
co-maintainer for omap1 to make sure things stay working for
omap1. The other changes are mostly clean-up of old legacy code:

- Remove unused omap_display_init()

- Make omapdss_find_dss_of_node() function static

- Add support for earlycon

- Tidy up omap1 usb logging output with pr_cont

- Make omap_otg_init() static

- Delete redundant CPU class checks for omap1

- Remove unused mpurate cmdline option that has not done
  anything for past 1.5 years at least

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aaro Koskinen (3):
      ARM: OMAP1: USB: tidy up logging output
      ARM: OMAP1: USB: make omap_otg_init() static
      ARM: OMAP1: USB: delete redundant CPU class checks

Andrew Murray (1):
      ARM: OMAP: clock: Remove unused mpurate cmdline option

Laurent Pinchart (2):
      ARM: OMAP2+: Remove unused omap_display_init() function
      ARM: OMAP2+: Make the omapdss_find_dss_of_node() function static

Lokesh Vutla (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: omap_hwmod: Add support for earlycon

Tony Lindgren (2):
      MAINTAINERS: Add Aaro Koskinen as TI omap1 SoC co-maintainer
      Merge branch 'omap-for-v4.11/omap1' into omap-for-v4.11/soc

 MAINTAINERS                            |  19 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/clock.c            |  20 ---
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/clock.h            |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/include/mach/usb.h |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/usb.c              |  51 +++----
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock.c            |  61 --------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock.h            |   4 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/display.c          | 258 +--------------------------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/display.h          |   7 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod.c       |  33 +++++
 10 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 383 deletions(-)