Subject: [GIT PULL] fixes for omaps for v4.14-rc cycle

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 13:28:05 -0700

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit 2bd6bf03f4c1c59381d62c61d03f6cc3fe71f66e:

  Linux 4.14-rc1 (2017-09-16 15:47:51 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v4.14/fixes-rc3

for you to fetch changes up to 4afa616ce937f88d9a69a71b8c561551596a81e3:

  ARM: dts: am43xx-epos-evm: Remove extra CPSW EMAC entry (2017-09-19 10:59:26 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fixes for omaps for v4.14-rc cycle

Few minor fixes for omaps, mostly just boot time warning fixes:

- Drop undocumented camera binding that got merged during the merge window by
  accident as I applied before Sakari's comments

- Fix soft reset warning for dra7 kexec boot for gpio1 as the optional clocks
  need to be enabled for reset

- Fix dra7 kexec boot clock rate for McASP as the rate is no longer the default
  rate after kexec

- Fix omap3 pandora MMC warning during boot

- Add am33xx SPI alias like we have on other SoCs

- Remove node for non-existing CPSW EMAC Ethernet on am43xx-epos-evm

----------------------------------------------------------------
H. Nikolaus Schaller (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: hsmmc: fix logic to call either omap_hsmmc_init or omap_hsmmc_late_init but not both

Keerthy (2):
      ARM: OMAP2+: dra7xx: Set OPT_CLKS_IN_RESET flag for gpio1
      ARM: dts: dra7: Set a default parent to mcasp3_ahclkx_mux

Pavel Machek (1):
      ARM: dts: nokia n900: drop unneeded/undocumented parts of the dts

Suniel Mahesh (1):
      ARM: dts: am33xx: Add spi alias to match SOC schematics

Yogesh Siraswar (1):
      ARM: dts: am43xx-epos-evm: Remove extra CPSW EMAC entry

 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx.dtsi             |  2 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am43x-epos-evm.dts      |  6 +-----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7xx-clocks.dtsi      |  2 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts          | 11 -----------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/hsmmc.c               |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_7xx_data.c |  1 +
 6 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)