Subject: [GIT PULL 4/4] defconfig changes for omaps for v4.16

From: [email-masked] (Tony Lindgren)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 10:14:27 -0800

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit 4fbd8d194f06c8a3fd2af1ce560ddb31f7ec8323:

  Linux 4.15-rc1 (2017-11-26 16:01:47 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v4.16/defconfig-signed

for you to fetch changes up to d03366dcbffcc3754f9f8a1d8ae74f438312e07d:

  ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_PCI_DRA7XX (Host & Device modes) (2017-12-21 07:12:44 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Two defconfig updates for omaps

These are to configure dra7 PCIe for omap2plus_defconfig and
multi_v7_defconfig.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kishon Vijay Abraham I (2):
      ARM: omap2plus_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_PCI_DRA7XX (Host & Device modes)
      ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_PCI_DRA7XX (Host & Device modes)

 arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig  | 6 ++++++
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig | 8 ++++++++
 2 files changed, 14 insertions(+)