Subject: [GIT PULL] fixes for omaps for v5.4 merge window

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 08:10:24 -0700

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit 4a65bbb9109ed7edd4b6ed7168ced48abb8561a2:

  soc: ti: pm33xx: Make two symbols static (2019-08-13 05:05:38 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/fixes-5.4-merge-window

for you to fetch changes up to a4c8723a162e6244fb01944fbf446750575dba59:

  bus: ti-sysc: Remove unpaired sysc_clkdm_deny_idle() (2019-09-06 12:57:46 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fixes for omap variants

Few fixes for ti-sysc interconnect target module driver for no-idle
quirks that caused nfsroot to fail on some dra7 boards.

And let's fixes to get LCD working again for logicpd board that got
broken a while back with removal of panel-dpi driver. We need to now
use generic CONFIG_DRM_PANEL_SIMPLE instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (4):
      ARM: omap2plus_defconfig: Fix missing video
      ARM: dts: logicpd-torpedo-baseboard: Fix missing video
      ARM: dts: am3517-evm: Fix missing video
      ARM: dts: logicpd-som-lv: Fix i2c2 and i2c3 Pin mux

Tony Lindgren (3):
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix clock handling for no-idle quirks
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix handling of invalid clocks
      bus: ti-sysc: Remove unpaired sysc_clkdm_deny_idle()

 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517-evm.dts                 | 23 ++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-som-lv.dtsi            | 26 ++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-torpedo-baseboard.dtsi | 37 +++--------------
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig             |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c               |  4 +-
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                            | 52 +++++++++++++++++-------
 6 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 79 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel