Subject: [GIT PULL] three fixes for omaps for v5.4

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:39:57 -0700

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit 17a9e5bbbfe5a5a6356e47cdc1c1656e1e5e1f62:

  Merge tag 'wlcore-fix' into fixes (2019-10-11 09:15:35 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v5.4/fixes-rc4-signed

for you to fetch changes up to 6aed5a0e0f56213cc5e4bff674fb42e997f30df7:

  Merge branch 'watchdog-fix' into fixes (2019-10-18 08:47:39 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Three fixes for omaps for v5.4-rc cycle

Two regression fixes for omap3 iommu. I missed applying two omap3
related iommu pdata quirks patches earlier because the kbuild test
robot produced errors on them for missing dependencies.

Fix ti-sysc interconnect target module driver handling for watchdog
quirk. I must have tested this earlier only with watchdog service
running, but clearly it does not do what it needs to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Suman Anna (2):
      ARM: OMAP2+: Plug in device_enable/idle ops for IOMMUs
      ARM: OMAP2+: Add pdata for OMAP3 ISP IOMMU

Tony Lindgren (2):
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix watchdog quirk handling
      Merge branch 'watchdog-fix' into fixes

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c | 11 +++++++++++
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c              | 18 ++++++++++++++----
 2 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel