Subject: [GIT PULL] Fixes for omaps for v5.6-rc cycle

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 07:26:20 -0800

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v5.6/fixes-rc3-signed

for you to fetch changes up to 51c22d7b40dca8b39a33b2c3b03f13122a2a1af3:

  ARM: OMAP2+: Fix compile if CONFIG_HAVE_ARM_SMCCC is not set (2020-02-26 10:49:25 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Few fixes for omaps for v5.6-rc cycle

This series of changes contains few code fixes for issues
recently discovered:

- A build fix for ARMv6 only configs when CONFIG_HAVE_ARM_SMCCC is
  not set

- A fix for ti-sysc quirk handling for 1-wire hdq reset

And a handful of dts fixes that I had queued up and should
have already sent earlier instead of waiting for the code
fixes to get sorted out:

- Fix naming of vsys_3v3 regulator for dra7-evm

- Fix incorrect OPP node names for am437x-idk-evm

- Fix IPU1 mux clock parent source for dra7

- Add missing PWM property for dra7 timers 13 to 16

- Add missing dma-ranges for dra7 PCIe nodes

- Fix mmc3 max-frequency for dra76x

----------------------------------------------------------------
Faiz Abbas (1):
      arm: dts: dra76x: Fix mmc3 max-frequency

Grygorii Strashko (1):
      ARM: dts: dra7-l4: mark timer13-16 as pwm capable

Kishon Vijay Abraham I (1):
      ARM: dts: dra7: Add "dma-ranges" property to PCIe RC DT nodes

Peter Ujfalusi (1):
      ARM: dts: dra7-evm: Rename evm_3v3 regulator to vsys_3v3

Suman Anna (2):
      ARM: dts: am437x-idk-evm: Fix incorrect OPP node names
      ARM: dts: dra7xx-clocks: Fixup IPU1 mux clock parent source

Tony Lindgren (3):
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix 1-wire reset quirk
      Merge tag 'hdq-fix' into omap-for-v5.6/fixes-rc2
      ARM: OMAP2+: Fix compile if CONFIG_HAVE_ARM_SMCCC is not set

 arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-idk-evm.dts |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-evm.dts       |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-l4.dtsi       |  4 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7.dtsi          |  2 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra76x.dtsi        |  5 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7xx-clocks.dtsi | 12 ++----------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Makefile         |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/io.c             |  2 --
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                |  4 ++--
 9 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel