Subject: [GIT PULL 3/4] ti-sysc driver changes for v5.7

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 08:19:49 -0800

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit aec551c7a00fb7eae049c0c4cc3208ca53e26355:

  bus: ti-sysc: Fix 1-wire reset quirk (2020-02-26 10:03:35 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v5.7/ti-sysc-signed

for you to fetch changes up to b2745d92bb015cc4454d4195c4ce6e2852db397e:

  bus: ti-sysc: Add support for PRUSS SYSC type (2020-03-04 07:54:57 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Driver changes for ti-sysc for v5.7 merge window

Driver changes for ti-sysc interconnect target module driver mostly
to be able to probe display subsystem (DSS) without platform data:

- Rename clk_enable/disable quirks to less confusing pre and post
  reset quirks

- Enable module reset to work with modules with no sysconfig register

- Also consider non-existing module register when matching quirks

- Don't warn with nested ti-sysc devices

- Implement basic SoC revision handling

- Detect DSS related devices

- Implement DSS reset quirks

Note that there is also a DSS driver specific probe fix to allow
probing devices configured for interconnect target module data that
was agreed to be merged along with the ti-sysc driver changes.

And then there also changes to handle RTC, EDMA and PRUSS:

- Add module unlock quirk for RTC

- Detect EDMA modules

- Add support for handling PRUSS

----------------------------------------------------------------
Roger Quadros (1):
      dt-bindings: bus: ti-sysc: Add support for PRUSS SYSC type

Suman Anna (1):
      bus: ti-sysc: Add support for PRUSS SYSC type

Tony Lindgren (12):
      drm/omap: Prepare DSS for probing without legacy platform data
      bus: ti-sysc: Rename clk related quirks to pre_reset and post_reset quirks
      bus: ti-sysc: Improve reset to work with modules with no sysconfig
      bus: ti-sysc: Consider non-existing registers too when matching quirks
      bus: ti-sysc: Don't warn about legacy property for nested ti-sysc devices
      bus: ti-sysc: Implement SoC revision handling
      bus: ti-sysc: Handle module unlock quirk needed for some RTC
      bus: ti-sysc: Detect display subsystem related devices
      bus: ti-sysc: Implement display subsystem reset quirk
      Merge branch 'omap-for-v5.7/dss-probe' into omap-for-v5.7/ti-sysc
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix wrong offset for display subsystem reset quirk
      bus: ti-sysc: Detect EDMA and set quirk flags for tptc

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/bus/ti-sysc.txt |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pdata-quirks.c                |   6 +
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                             | 604 ++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dss.c                 |  25 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/omapdss-boot-init.c   |  25 +-
 include/dt-bindings/bus/ti-sysc.h                 |   4 +
 include/linux/platform_data/ti-sysc.h             |   5 +
 7 files changed, 570 insertions(+), 100 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel