Subject: [GIT PULL] Fixes for omaps for v5.6-rc cycle

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:39:57 -0700

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit 51c22d7b40dca8b39a33b2c3b03f13122a2a1af3:

  ARM: OMAP2+: Fix compile if CONFIG_HAVE_ARM_SMCCC is not set (2020-02-26 10:49:25 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v5.6/fixes-rc5-signed

for you to fetch changes up to cfb5d65f25959f724081bae8445a0241db606af6:

  ARM: dts: dra7: Add bus_dma_limit for L3 bus (2020-03-13 07:40:55 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fixes for omap variants for v5.6-rc cycle

- Add bus_dma_limit for dra7 that fixes a SATA controller issue trying
  to do 64-bit DMA on LPAE kernels. We first had this only for SATA, but
  decided on the mailings lists that it applies to the whole interconnect

- Add missing quirk handling for lcdc on am335x to fix a suspend/resume
  issue. Note that this fix causes a minor merge conflict with patches
  pending in Linux next that I've already resolved in my updated
  omap-for-v5.7/ti-sysc branch, so I'll send a separate pull request for
  that

- Fix a regression for n900 onenand timings that caused onenand to
  not work depending on the version of onenand manufacturer

- Fix a regression for dm814x and j5eco for Ethernet that was again
  caused by the earlier changes to disable phy delay for RGMII mode
  but only recently noticed

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arthur Demchenkov (1):
      ARM: dts: N900: fix onenand timings

Roger Quadros (1):
      ARM: dts: dra7: Add bus_dma_limit for L3 bus

Tomi Valkeinen (1):
      backlight: add led-backlight driver

Tony Lindgren (6):
      ARM: dts: droid4: Configure LED backlight for lm3532
      Merge branch 'omap-for-v5.6/fixes-rc2' into fixes
      Merge branch 'omap-for-v5.6/fixes-rc3' into fixes
      ARM: dts: Fix dm814x Ethernet by changing to use rgmii-id mode
      bus: ti-sysc: Fix quirk flags for lcdc on am335x
      Merge branch 'fix-lcdc-quirk' into fixes

 arch/arm/boot/dts/dm8148-evm.dts                |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dm8148-t410.dts               |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra62x-j5eco-evm.dts          |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7.dtsi                     |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/motorola-mapphone-common.dtsi |  13 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts                |  44 ++--
 arch/arm/configs/omap2plus_defconfig            |   1 +
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                           |   3 +-
 drivers/video/backlight/Kconfig                 |   7 +
 drivers/video/backlight/Makefile                |   1 +
 drivers/video/backlight/led_bl.c                | 260 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 11 files changed, 317 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/video/backlight/led_bl.c

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel