Subject: [GIT PULL] Device tree changes for omaps for v5.9

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:43:46 -0700

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit b3a9e3b9622ae10064826dccb4f7a52bd88c7407:

  Linux 5.8-rc1 (2020-06-14 12:45:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v5.9/dt-signed

for you to fetch changes up to e14d2c766392ff1f226017fd62f0b6283a53bd0c:

  ARM: dts: am335x-pocketbeagle: add gpio-line-names (2020-06-29 11:24:27 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Device tree changes for omaps for v5.9 merge window

This series of changes configures the GPIO line names for am335x beaglebone
black and pocketbeagle to make it easier to configure the pins. To make use
of the pins, we also add the gpio-ranges for am335x.

We also enable IPU and DSP repmoteproc for am5729-beaglebone-ai, and then
there are two non-urgent dtschema validator warning fixes.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Drew Fustini (3):
      ARM: dts: am33xx-l4: add gpio-ranges
      ARM: dts: am335x-boneblack: add gpio-line-names
      ARM: dts: am335x-pocketbeagle: add gpio-line-names

Krzysztof Kozlowski (2):
      ARM: dts: omap: Align L2 cache-controller nodename with dtschema
      ARM: dts: am: Align L2 cache-controller nodename with dtschema

Suman Anna (2):
      ARM: dts: am5729-beaglebone-ai: Enable IPU & DSP rprocs
      ARM: dts: am5729-beaglebone-ai: Disable ununsed mailboxes

 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-boneblack.dts    | 144 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-pocketbeagle.dts | 144 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx-l4.dtsi          |  24 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am4372.dtsi             |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am5729-beagleboneai.dts |  73 +++++----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi              |   2 +-
 6 files changed, 335 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel