Subject: [GIT PULL 2/3] Drop more legacy pdata for omaps for v5.9

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 11:44:20 -0700

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit b3a9e3b9622ae10064826dccb4f7a52bd88c7407:

  Linux 5.8-rc1 (2020-06-14 12:45:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v5.9/ti-sysc-drop-pdata-take2-signed

for you to fetch changes up to cca3f3e6f91c2db7bf58ddcccb65c34369728381:

  ARM: OMAP2+: Drop legacy platform data for omap5 usb host (2020-07-14 08:41:18 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Drop more legacy platform data for omaps for v5.9

A series of changes to drop remaining USB platform data for omap4/5,
and am4, and dra7.

And a patch to drop AES platform data for omap3.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (1):
      ARM: dts: omap3: Migrate AES from hwmods to sysc-omap2

Tony Lindgren (6):
      bus: ti-sysc: Add missing quirk flags for usb_host_hs
      ARM: OMAP2+: Drop legacy platform data for am4 dwc3
      ARM: OMAP2+: Drop legacy platform data for omap5 dwc3
      ARM: OMAP2+: Drop legacy platform data for dra7 dwc3
      ARM: OMAP2+: Drop legacy platform data for omap4 usb
      ARM: OMAP2+: Drop legacy platform data for omap5 usb host

 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517.dtsi              |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-l4.dtsi           |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-l4.dtsi             |   4 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra74x.dtsi              |  58 ++++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts           |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-tao3530.dtsi       |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi               |  57 +++++++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-l4.dtsi            |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-l4.dtsi            |   3 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_3xxx_data.c |  61 ---------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_43xx_data.c |  59 ---------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_44xx_data.c | 193 -----------------------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_54xx_data.c | 179 --------------------------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_7xx_data.c  | 155 +----------------------
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                      |   6 +-
 15 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 686 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel