Subject: [GIT PULL 3/3] Devicetree changes for omaps for v5.14

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 10:19:11 +0300

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit 6efb943b8616ec53a5e444193dccf1af9ad627b5:

  Linux 5.13-rc1 (2021-05-09 14:17:44 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v5.14/dt-signed

for you to fetch changes up to 9e7f5ee1137397def6580461e27e5efcb68183ee:

  ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Replace underscores in sub-mailbox node names (2021-05-27 15:12:33 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Devicetree changes for omaps for v5.14 merge window

Mostly just clean-up for device tree binding checks with
few other clean-up patches:

- Drop ov5640 sensor for dra76-evm, it's just one of the
  optional additional sensors and makes hard to use any of
  the other options, TI is using the devicetree overlay
  snippets for these

- Group the phandles in osd3358-sm-red to make the files
  more readable

- A series of gpio clean-up patches to follow the binding
  documentation

- Move ti,no-reset related properties to the target module
  level, the ti-sysc driver handles them also in the child
  but they really belong to the target module

- Drop the unnecessary uart compatible entries to make the
  binding check to work

- Mailbox related updates to make the binding check to
  work

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dario Binacchi (1):
      ARM: dts: osd3358-sm-red: group in the same phandle all its properties

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      ARM: dts: dra7x-evm: Align GPIO hog names with dt-schema

Grygorii Strashko (7):
      ARM: dts: am335x: align GPIO hog names with dt-schema
      ARM: dts: am437x: align gpio hog names with dt-schema
      ARM: dts: omap3: align gpio hog names with dt-schema
      ARM: dts: omap5-board-common: align gpio hog names with dt-schema
      ARM: dts: am57xx-cl-som-am57x: fix ti,no-reset-on-init flag for gpios
      ARM: dts: am437x-gp-evm: fix ti,no-reset-on-init flag for gpios
      ARM: dts: am335x: fix ti,no-reset-on-init flag for gpios

Suman Anna (4):
      ARM: dts: OMAP2420: Drop interrupt-names from mailbox node
      ARM: dts: OMAP2/OMAP3: Rename processor sub-mailbox nodes
      ARM: dts: AM33xx/AM43xx: Rename wkup_m3 sub-mailbox node
      ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Replace underscores in sub-mailbox node names

Tomi Valkeinen (1):
      ARM: dts: dra76-evm: remove ov5640

Vignesh Raghavendra (2):
      ARM: dts: dra7-l4: Drop ti,omap4-uart entry from UART nodes
      ARM: dts: am437x-l4: Drop ti,omap2-uart entry from UART nodes

 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-baltos.dtsi              |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-boneblack-wireless.dts   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-boneblue.dts             |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-bonegreen-wireless.dts   |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-evmsk.dts                |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-icev2.dts                |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-moxa-uc-2100-common.dtsi |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-moxa-uc-8100-common.dtsi |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-osd3358-sm-red.dts       | 132 ++++++++++------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-shc.dts                  |   8 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx-l4.dtsi                  |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-gp-evm.dts               |   9 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-l4.dtsi                  |  16 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am43x-epos-evm.dts              |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am57xx-cl-som-am57x.dts         |  13 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dm816x.dtsi                     |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-evm.dts                    |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-ipu-dsp-common.dtsi        |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-l4.dtsi                    |  24 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra71-evm.dts                   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra72-evm-common.dtsi           |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra72x.dtsi                     |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra74-ipu-dsp-common.dtsi       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra74x.dtsi                     |   8 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra76-evm.dts                   |  37 +-----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2420.dtsi                   |   5 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2430.dtsi                   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-evm-processor-common.dtsi |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-gta04a5.dts               |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi                      |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-l4.dtsi                   |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-board-common.dtsi         |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-l4.dtsi                   |   4 +-
 33 files changed, 139 insertions(+), 181 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel