Subject: [GIT PULL] Fixes for omaps

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 15:15:27 +0300

From: "Tony Lindgren" <[email-masked]>

The following changes since commit 71ff461c3f41f6465434b9e980c01782763e7ad8:

  iommu/omap: Fix regression in probe for NULL pointer dereference (2022-04-08 11:16:29 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap tags/omap-for-v5.18/fixes-take2

for you to fetch changes up to 46ff3df87215ff42c0cd2c4bdb7d74540384a69c:

  ARM: dts: logicpd-som-lv: Fix wrong pinmuxing on OMAP35 (2022-04-14 11:38:44 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fixes for omaps

Few regression fixes for omap variants. These mostly fix issues related to
warnings added for system suspend, and some devicetree issues:

- Make ti-sysc driver quirks for gpt12 timer omap3 specific to fix
  timer clock disabling for am335x system suspend

- Fix new system suspend warning for dra7 vpe caused by trying to
  use register bits not wired for vpe

- Fix mmc boot order for omap3-gta04 that has no mmc2 or 3 wired

- Add missing touchscreen properties for am3

- Fix pin muxing for logicpd-som-lv and am3517-evm to not depend on
  earlier bootloader versions

- Fix refcount leak for omap_gic_of_init

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (2):
      ARM: dts: am3517-evm: Fix misc pinmuxing
      ARM: dts: logicpd-som-lv: Fix wrong pinmuxing on OMAP35

H. Nikolaus Schaller (1):
      ARM: dts: Fix mmc order for omap3-gta04

Miaoqian Lin (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: Fix refcount leak in omap_gic_of_init

Miquel Raynal (1):
      ARM: dts: am33xx-l4: Add missing touchscreen clock properties

Tony Lindgren (2):
      bus: ti-sysc: Make omap3 gpt12 quirk handling SoC specific
      ARM: dts: dra7: Fix suspend warning for vpe powerdomain

 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx-l4.dtsi                 |  2 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517-evm.dts                 | 45 +++++++++++++++++++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517-som.dtsi                |  9 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-l4.dtsi                   |  4 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-som-lv-35xx-devkit.dts | 15 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-som-lv-37xx-devkit.dts | 15 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-som-lv.dtsi            | 15 --------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-gta04.dtsi               |  2 ++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap4-common.c               |  2 ++
 drivers/bus/ti-sysc.c                            | 16 ++++++++-
 10 files changed, 102 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel