Subject: linux-next test error: BUG: using smp_processor_id() in preemptible [ADDR] code: systemd-rfkill/6731

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 05:20:16 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    0e21d462 Add linux-next specific files for 20200602
git tree:       linux-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=102c59ce100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=ecc1aef35f550ee3
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f2b4a7d4281e8c2aad0
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

BUG: using smp_processor_id() in preemptible [00000000] code: systemd-rfkill/6731
caller is ext4_mb_new_blocks+0xa4d/0x3b70 fs/ext4/mballoc.c:4711
CPU: 0 PID: 6731 Comm: systemd-rfkill Not tainted 5.7.0-next-20200602-syzkaller #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
Call Trace:
 __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
 dump_stack+0x18f/0x20d lib/dump_stack.c:118
 check_preemption_disabled+0x20d/0x220 lib/smp_processor_id.c:48
 ext4_mb_new_blocks+0xa4d/0x3b70 fs/ext4/mballoc.c:4711
 ext4_ext_map_blocks+0x201b/0x33e0 fs/ext4/extents.c:4244
 ext4_map_blocks+0x4cb/0x1640 fs/ext4/inode.c:626
 ext4_getblk+0xad/0x520 fs/ext4/inode.c:833
 ext4_bread+0x7c/0x380 fs/ext4/inode.c:883
 ext4_append+0x153/0x360 fs/ext4/namei.c:67
 ext4_init_new_dir fs/ext4/namei.c:2757 [inline]
 ext4_mkdir+0x5e0/0xdf0 fs/ext4/namei.c:2802
 vfs_mkdir+0x419/0x690 fs/namei.c:3632
 do_mkdirat+0x21e/0x280 fs/namei.c:3655
 do_syscall_64+0x60/0xe0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:359
 entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x44/0xa9
RIP: 0033:0x7fe0d32c9687
Code: Bad RIP value.
RSP: 002b:00007fffd5e80488 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000053
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 000055fab378a985 RCX: 00007fe0d32c9687
RDX: 00007fffd5e80350 RSI: 00000000000001ed RDI: 000055fab378a985
RBP: 00007fe0d32c9680 R08: 0000000000000100 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 000055fab378a980 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 00000000000001ed
R13: 00007fffd5e80610 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.