Subject: [syzbot] linux-next build error (14)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 00:48:33 -0800

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    f925116b24c0 Add linux-next specific files for 20221208
git tree:       linux-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15dfabd3880000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=8b2d3e63e054c24f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=5301015e05ed3b325b0d
compiler:       gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:316:18: error: unknown type name 'tri'
security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:325:10: error: 'TRI_TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:328:9: error: 'TRI_NONE' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'IRQ_NONE'?
security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:331:9: error: 'TRI_FALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:455:42: error: 'TRI_TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:529:42: error: 'TRI_TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:559:42: error: 'TRI_TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:611:42: error: 'TRI_TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
security/apparmor/policy_unpack.c:674:42: error: 'TRI_TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.