Subject: linux-next build error (11)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 09:13:11 -0800

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    2f1d5c77 Add linux-next specific files for 20201209
git tree:       linux-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13aa845b500000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=fcc0aafc1380dee5
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=79023dbd85f19ddbe8cc
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 10.1.0-syz 20200507

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

failed to run ["make" "-j" "64" "ARCH=x86_64" "CC=/syzkaller/gcc/bin/gcc" "oldconfig"]: exit status 2

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.