Subject: [syzbot] linux-next build error (13)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 04:50:19 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    47c1c54d1bcd Add linux-next specific files for 20220517
git tree:       linux-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=137f0301f00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=95ad7f734b04ada9
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7013da477748d0b624b9
compiler:       gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

drivers/nvme/host/fc.c:1914: undefined reference to `blkcg_get_fc_appid'

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.