Subject: linux-next build error (9)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 02:37:12 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    27f11fea Add linux-next specific files for 20200622
git tree:       linux-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=138dc743100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=41c659db5cada6f4
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=dbf8cf3717c8ef4a90a0
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

./arch/x86/include/asm/kvm_para.h:99:29: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'kvm_handle_async_pf': function attribute mismatch
./arch/x86/include/asm/processor.h:824:29: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'prefetchw': function attribute mismatch
./arch/x86/include/asm/current.h:13:44: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'get_current': function attribute mismatch
arch/x86/mm/fault.c:1353:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'handle_page_fault': function attribute mismatch
./arch/x86/include/asm/processor.h:576:29: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'native_swapgs': function attribute mismatch
./arch/x86/include/asm/fsgsbase.h:33:38: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'rdgsbase': function attribute mismatch
./arch/x86/include/asm/irq_stack.h:40:29: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'run_on_irqstack_cond': function attribute mismatch
./include/linux/debug_locks.h:15:28: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline '__debug_locks_off': function attribute mismatch
./include/asm-generic/atomic-instrumented.h:70:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'atomic_add_return': function attribute mismatch
kernel/locking/lockdep.c:396:29: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline 'lockdep_recursion_finish': function attribute mismatch
kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4725:5: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline '__lock_is_held': function attribute mismatch

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.