Subject: Re: [REGRESSION] kselftest: next-20200915

From: Shuah Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:10:49 -0600

Hi Justin,

On 9/17/20 9:52 AM, Justin Cook wrote:
> Shuah,
> 
> The report sent was meant to be a general summary, rather than a deep
> dive, of the results. Most of that information can be gathered by
> viewing the test details.
> 
>>      * Test details:
>>      https://qa-reports.linaro.org/lkft/linux-next-master/build/next-20200915
> 
> If you open that link in a web browser, there are a number of ways to
> dig down into the results. If you have questions about the best ways
> to do this, please let me know.
> 

Yes. I did look at the results. It isn't easy to figure out. It would
help is cc'ing the test authors in addition to the list. There are two
failed tests if recall correctly, mm and kvm. cc'ing and subsystem
mailing lists and authors for the last commit for the test in question
will get you results quickly.

> Maybe that isn't the best way? I'm very open to feedback. I just tried
> to best copy the previous report that was being sent out to start.
> 

We had the same problem with the previous report. It just tells you
which tests regressed. It is a good start. Unfortunately without
tagging test authors/maintainers it won't get addressed.

thanks,
-- Shuah