Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 25 (kunit: virt/nitro_enclaves; also kexec)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 13:18:15 -0700

On 8/24/22 22:44, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20220824:

on x86_64:

ld: vmlinux.o: in function `kunit_kcalloc':
include/kunit/test.h:369: undefined reference to `kunit_kmalloc_array'
ld: vmlinux.o: in function `ne_misc_dev_test_merge_phys_contig_memory_regions':
drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:120: undefined reference to `kunit_do_failed_assertion'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:128: undefined reference to `kunit_binary_assert_format'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:128: undefined reference to `kunit_do_failed_assertion'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:129: undefined reference to `kunit_binary_assert_format'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:129: undefined reference to `kunit_do_failed_assertion'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:135: undefined reference to `kunit_binary_assert_format'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:135: undefined reference to `kunit_do_failed_assertion'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:137: undefined reference to `kunit_binary_assert_format'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:137: undefined reference to `kunit_do_failed_assertion'
ld: drivers/virt/nitro_enclaves/ne_misc_dev_test.c:141: undefined reference to `kunit_kfree'

ld: vmlinux.o: in function `kexec_purgatory_size':
(.rodata+0x209ee0): undefined reference to `kunit_unary_assert_format'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy