Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for December 19

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:42:19 +0100

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 01:04, Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I said:
>> News:  there will be no linux-next releases until at least Dec 24 and,
>> more likely, Dec 29.  Have a Merry Christmas and take a break.  :-)
>
> Well, I decided I had time for one more so it will be based in -rc1).

Hurray!

But http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/1852835/ shows
linux-next/m68k-allmodconfig fails
in security/keys/keyctl.c, while this got fixed in 2.6.33-rc1?? It
compiled fine in linus/m68k-allmodconfig,
as expected

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email-masked]

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
							    -- Linus Torvalds