Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/12] Thumb-2 kernel support

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 09:32:11 +0100

On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 12:51 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:33:00 +0100
> Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > This series of patches allows the kernel to be compiled to Thumb-2 mode
> > (on ARMv7 CPUs). The patches have been posted a few times on the list
> > and the comments were implemented (hopefully I haven't missed any).
> > 
> > If/when there are no more comments, I'd like the series to be merged
> > into the -mm tree if Andrew agrees. It was tested and generated against
> > the 2.6.26-rc2-mm1 kernel.
[...]
> OK, I added this tree to -mm.  Nobody is likely to test or review it
> there, but at least I might pick up on any merge or build issues.

Thanks.

> If you're hankering for a 2.6.27 merge of this material it might be
> more appropriate to add it to linux-next.

I aim for the post 2.6.27 merge window (i.e. patches available in
2.6.28).

But isn't linux-next targeted to subsystem maintainers only (i.e. get
them merged via RMK's trees)? Or an "Acked-by: RMK" would be enough.

-- 
Catalin