Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:17:02 +0000

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 09:23 +0000, Russell King wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 11:15:52AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in
> > drivers/mtd/maps/integrator-flash.c between commit
> > ffc86cf850dcd0e181a69c6fa0217d6c7ddf9c85 ("Add armflash support for
> > multiple blocks of flash") from the arm tree and commit
> > 0b1ea7e6450b3cc2e87d1c7295439483d007bb6e ("mtd: struct device - replace
> > bus_id with dev_name(), dev_set_name()") from the driver-core tree.
> > 
> > I fixed it up (see below).  Maybe you, Russell and David Woodhouse could
> > sort out who should coordinate these updates.
> 
> Or maybe Catalin rather than me.

Sorry for this, I didn't follow the linux-next tree. I sent the patch to
Russell as he wrote the initial driver but I should have cc'ed David W.
as well.

The fix looks alright. Should I resend an updated patch?

Thanks.

-- 
Catalin