Subject: Next April 7 : x86_64 randconfig failure [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aicasm/aicasm]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:43:56 +0530

Hi,

Reporting another build error for x86_64 with April 07 next tree
configured for randconfig.

aicasm_symbol.c:48:19: error: aicdb.h: No such file or directory
aicasm_symbol.c:63: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token
aicasm_symbol.c: In function ‘symbol_delete’:
aicasm_symbol.c:87: error: ‘symtable’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:87: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
aicasm_symbol.c:87: error: for each function it appears in.)
aicasm_symbol.c:88: error: ‘DBT’ undeclared (first use in this function)
aicasm_symbol.c:88: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘key’
aicasm_symbol.c:90: error: ‘key’ undeclared (first use in this function)
aicasm_symbol.c: In function ‘symtable_open’:
aicasm_symbol.c:134: error: ‘symtable’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:135: error: ‘DB_HASH’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c: In function ‘symtable_close’:
aicasm_symbol.c:148: error: ‘symtable’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:149: error: ‘DBT’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:149: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘key’
aicasm_symbol.c:150: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘data’
aicasm_symbol.c:152: error: ‘key’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:152: error: ‘data’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:152: error: ‘R_FIRST’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c: In function ‘symtable_get’:
aicasm_symbol.c:170: error: ‘DBT’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:170: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘key’
aicasm_symbol.c:171: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘data’
aicasm_symbol.c:174: error: ‘key’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:177: error: ‘symtable’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:177: error: ‘data’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c: In function ‘symtable_dump’:
aicasm_symbol.c:479: error: ‘DBT’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:479: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘key’
aicasm_symbol.c:480: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘data’
aicasm_symbol.c:485: error: ‘symtable’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:494: error: ‘R_FIRST’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:495: error: ‘key’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:495: error: ‘data’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
aicasm_symbol.c:532: error: ‘R_NEXT’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
make[4]: *** [aicasm] Error 1
make[3]: *** [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aicasm/aicasm] Error 2
make[2]: *** [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/scsi] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2

Regards--
Subrata