Subject: [BUILD FAILURE 01] Next April 9 : PPC64 randconfig [drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 19:20:22 +0530

Observed the following build error:

drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c: In function ‘fs_enet_probe’:
drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c:1096: error: ‘struct net_device’ has
no member named ‘open’
drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c:1097: error: ‘struct net_device’ has
no member named ‘hard_start_xmit’
drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c:1098: error: ‘struct net_device’ has
no member named ‘tx_timeout’
drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c:1100: error: ‘struct net_device’ has
no member named ‘stop’
drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c:1101: error: ‘struct net_device’ has
no member named ‘get_stats’
drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c:1102: error: ‘struct net_device’ has
no member named ‘set_multicast_list’
drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c:1111: error: ‘struct net_device’ has
no member named ‘do_ioctl’
make[3]: *** [drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [drivers/net/fs_enet] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/net] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2

Regards--
Subrata