Subject: [BUILD FAILURE 04] Next April 9 : PPC64 randconfig [drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 19:22:32 +0530

Observed the following build error:

CC      drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.o
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c: In function ‘emac_probe’:
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2831: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘open’
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2834: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘tx_timeout’
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2836: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘stop’
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2837: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘get_stats’
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2838: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘set_multicast_list’
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2839: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘do_ioctl’
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2841: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘hard_start_xmit’
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2842: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘change_mtu’
drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c:2845: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no
member named ‘hard_start_xmit’
make[3]: *** [drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [drivers/net/ibm_newemac] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/net] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2

Regards--
Subrata