Subject: [BUILD FAILURE 02/04] Next April 14 : x86 randconfig [drivers/built-in.o cx231xx-audio.c]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:57:21 +0530

Observed the following build error:
---
LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx231xx_audio_fini':
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1eec59): undefined reference to `snd_card_free'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx231xx_audio_isocirq':
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1eeecc): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_link_rwlock'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1eef59): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_link_rwlock'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1eef8e): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_period_elapsed'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `snd_cx231xx_capture_open':
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1ef338): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_constraint_integer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx231xx_audio_init':
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1ef476): undefined reference to
`snd_card_create'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1ef4c3): undefined reference to `snd_pcm_new'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1ef4fa): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_set_ops'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1ef555): undefined reference to
`snd_card_register'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1ef577): undefined reference to `snd_card_free'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x24354): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_lib_ioctl'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1
---

Patch was already provided. Still to get into this tree:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/4/7/400,

Regards--
Subrata