Subject: [BUILD FAILURE 01/04] Next April 21 : x86_64 randconfig [drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:21:24 +0530

Observed the Following error:

drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `CntlOidSsidProc':
(.text+0x48c29): multiple definition of `CntlOidSsidProc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x44ce5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`RTMPCheckEntryEnableAutoRateSwitch':
(.text+0x3c31): multiple definition of
`RTMPCheckEntryEnableAutoRateSwitch'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3c63): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RT2870_TimerQ_Init':
(.text+0x6c3c7): multiple definition of `RT2870_TimerQ_Init'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x68452): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPCheckDHCPFrame':
(.text+0x1622d): multiple definition of `RTMPCheckDHCPFrame'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x155c5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`BARecSessionIdleTimeout':
(.text+0x694cc): multiple definition of `BARecSessionIdleTimeout'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x654fc): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTUSBFirmwareRun':
(.text+0x727af): multiple definition of `RTUSBFirmwareRun'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6ebee): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`RTMPBbpReadRadarDuration':
(.text+0x30ff4): multiple definition of `RTMPBbpReadRadarDuration'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2d12c): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPCheckRSNIE':
(.text+0x2f2ec): multiple definition of `RTMPCheckRSNIE'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2b424): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `LinkDown':
(.text+0x45207): multiple definition of `LinkDown'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4140f): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MlmeUpdateHtTxRates':
(.text+0x4eed): multiple definition of `MlmeUpdateHtTxRates'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x5067): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTUSBPutToSleep':
(.text+0x71fa2): multiple definition of `RTUSBPutToSleep'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6e10a): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `AES_GTK_KEY_UNWRAP':
(.text+0x2f91b): multiple definition of `AES_GTK_KEY_UNWRAP'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2ba53): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `NetworkTypeInUseSanity':
(.text+0x25d08): multiple definition of `NetworkTypeInUseSanity'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x21d0c): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rt_ioctl_iwaplist':
(.text+0x59554): multiple definition of `rt_ioctl_iwaplist'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x55847): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `PeerHTAction':
(.text+0x13da8): multiple definition of `PeerHTAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x13140): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `NoiseHistReportAction':
(.text+0x3840e): multiple definition of `NoiseHistReportAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x345b2): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `BATableFreeOriEntry':
(.text+0x672d7): multiple definition of `BATableFreeOriEntry'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x63517): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x3fb0): multiple definition of
`SboxTable'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x3fb0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rt28xx_probe':
(.devinit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `rt28xx_probe'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.devinit.text+0x0): first defined
here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `PeerSpectrumAction':
(.text+0x325bb): multiple definition of `PeerSpectrumAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2e6f3): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `ScanTimeout':
(.text+0x3f342): multiple definition of `ScanTimeout'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3b6a4): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x562): multiple definition of
`DsIe'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x562): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `ApRadarDetectPeriodic':
(.text+0x3127a): multiple definition of `ApRadarDetectPeriodic'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2d3b2): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MlmeAssocReqSanity':
(.text+0x26b1f): multiple definition of `MlmeAssocReqSanity'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x22b23): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTUSBSingleWrite':
(.text+0x70714): multiple definition of `RTUSBSingleWrite'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6c992): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MakeOutgoingFrame':
(.text+0xfffc): multiple definition of `MakeOutgoingFrame'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0xf3d6): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPTkipGetUInt32':
(.text+0x1ffdc): multiple definition of `RTMPTkipGetUInt32'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1e380): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `ComposePsPoll':
(.text+0x449ec): multiple definition of `ComposePsPoll'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x40bf4): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `AsicUpdateWCIDIVEIV':
(.text+0x68c8): multiple definition of `AsicUpdateWCIDIVEIV'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6794): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_BASetup_Proc':
(.text+0x2a805): multiple definition of `Set_BASetup_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2682b): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_HtMimoPs_Proc':
(.text+0x2945b): multiple definition of `Set_HtMimoPs_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x25481): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rt_ioctl_siwpmksa':
(.text+0x60c7d): multiple definition of `rt_ioctl_siwpmksa'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x5d85e): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`BA_Reorder_AMSDU_Annnounce':
(.text+0x17a4b): multiple definition of `BA_Reorder_AMSDU_Annnounce'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x16df5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `ScanParmFill':
(.text+0x44795): multiple definition of `ScanParmFill'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4099d): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMP_OS_Init_Timer':
(.text+0x4f4c8): multiple definition of `RTMP_OS_Init_Timer'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4b65c): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x43c4): multiple definition of
`OUI_WPA2_8021X_AKM'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x43cc): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPusecDelay':
(.text+0x4f2ad): multiple definition of `RTMPusecDelay'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4b441): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x13f4): multiple definition of
`default_sta_aifsn'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x13f4): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `update_os_packet_info':
(.text+0x4d5b1): multiple definition of `update_os_packet_info'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x49745): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `IterateOnBssTab2':
(.text+0x44f9d): multiple definition of `IterateOnBssTab2'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x411a5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MlmeDELBAAction':
(.text+0x141bd): multiple definition of `MlmeDELBAAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x13555): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `GetTimBit':
(.text+0x3f664): multiple definition of `GetTimBit'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3ba34): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `PeerProbeReqAction':
(.text+0x3b92e): multiple definition of `PeerProbeReqAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x37c9e): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x530): multiple definition of
`RateIdToMbps'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x530): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x55f): multiple definition of
`AddHtInfoIe'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x55f): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Show_DescInfo_Proc':
(.text+0x27eb4): multiple definition of `Show_DescInfo_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x23eb8): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`STABuildCommon802_11Header':
(.text+0x404cd): multiple definition of `STABuildCommon802_11Header'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3c89d): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `aes128k128d':
(.text+0x20779): multiple definition of `aes128k128d'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1eb1d): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x40c0): multiple definition of
`A_BAND_REGION_1_CHANNEL_LIST'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x40c0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MlmeSetTxRate':
(.text+0xc30e): multiple definition of `MlmeSetTxRate'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0xb4de): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `AsicEnableRDG':
(.text+0x6efb): multiple definition of `AsicEnableRDG'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6e11): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `STASendPacket':
(.text+0x424dc): multiple definition of `STASendPacket'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3e8ac): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RT2870_WatchDog':
(.text+0x6bc95): multiple definition of `RT2870_WatchDog'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x67d20): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `PeerWpaMessageSanity':
(.text+0x263c5): multiple definition of `PeerWpaMessageSanity'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x223c9): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`RTMPSendDisassociationFrame':
(.text+0x3fff0): multiple definition of `RTMPSendDisassociationFrame'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3c3c0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`RtmpUSBNullFrameKickOut':
(.text+0x76048): multiple definition of `RtmpUSBNullFrameKickOut'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x72400): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `HashBytesPolynomial':
(.text+0x40054): multiple definition of `HashBytesPolynomial'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3c424): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `InvalidStateWhenAuth':
(.text+0x3a27b): multiple definition of `InvalidStateWhenAuth'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3657f): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `GetEncryptType':
(.text+0x28e26): multiple definition of `GetEncryptType'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x24e4c): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPIoctlMAC':
(.text+0x5a094): multiple definition of `RTMPIoctlMAC'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x561d9): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`WpaSendMicFailureToWpaSupplicant':
(.text+0x499d7): multiple definition of
`WpaSendMicFailureToWpaSupplicant'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x45a93): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `DoBulkIn':
(.text+0x73a3c): multiple definition of `DoBulkIn'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6fe78): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_WirelessMode_Proc':
(.text+0x2e6ba): multiple definition of `Set_WirelessMode_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2a70c): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MakeIbssBeacon':
(.text+0x440a2): multiple definition of `MakeIbssBeacon'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x402aa): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `AuthParmFill':
(.text+0x4480d): multiple definition of `AuthParmFill'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x40a15): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `construct_ctr_preload':
(.text+0x206a6): multiple definition of `construct_ctr_preload'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1ea4a): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTUSBWakeUp':
(.text+0x70632): multiple definition of `RTUSBWakeUp'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6c806): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`ba_reordering_resource_release':
(.text+0x67dad): multiple definition of `ba_reordering_resource_release'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x63e51): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTUSBBulkRxComplete':
(.text+0x7384b): multiple definition of `RTUSBBulkRxComplete'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6fc87): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x44b8): multiple definition of
`CipherSuiteCiscoCCKMLen'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x44b8): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPTkipMixKey':
(.text+0x20b97): multiple definition of `RTMPTkipMixKey'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1ef3b): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPCompareMemory':
(.text+0x19077): multiple definition of `RTMPCompareMemory'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x18127): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_ForceShortGI_Proc':
(.text+0x2c767): multiple definition of `Set_ForceShortGI_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x287d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `BbpRadarDetectionStart':
(.text+0x31431): multiple definition of `BbpRadarDetectionStart'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2d569): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`Set_SendPSMPAction_Proc':
(.text+0x2a0c9): multiple definition of `Set_SendPSMPAction_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x260ef): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Show_Key3_Proc':
(.text+0x290da): multiple definition of `Show_Key3_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x25100): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MlmeJoinReqAction':
(.text+0x3e94f): multiple definition of `MlmeJoinReqAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3ac43): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `ComposeNullFrame':
(.text+0x44857): multiple definition of `ComposeNullFrame'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x40a5f): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x13f0): multiple definition of
`default_cwmin'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x13f0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPIoctlGetMacTable':
(.text+0x2aa73): multiple definition of `RTMPIoctlGetMacTable'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x26a99): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_Key3_Proc':
(.text+0x5b49f): multiple definition of `Set_Key3_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x57223): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`AuthRspStateMachineInit':
(.text+0x3b389): multiple definition of `AuthRspStateMachineInit'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x376f9): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MiniportMMRequest':
(.text+0x18c77): multiple definition of `MiniportMMRequest'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x17d28): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x1400): multiple definition of
`FirmwareImage'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x1400): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `EnqueueProbeRequest':
(.text+0x3b4c5): multiple definition of `EnqueueProbeRequest'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x37835): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rt28xx_open':
(.text+0x54d08): multiple definition of `rt28xx_open'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x50db0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `ChannelSanity':
(.text+0x25e85): multiple definition of `ChannelSanity'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x21e89): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x4118): multiple definition of
`A_BAND_REGION_8_CHANNEL_LIST'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x4118): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x4460): multiple definition of
`CipherWpaPskTkip'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x4460): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `InvalidStateWhenAssoc':
(.text+0x35040): multiple definition of `InvalidStateWhenAssoc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x31178): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`ba_reordering_resource_init':
(.text+0x67963): multiple definition of `ba_reordering_resource_init'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x63ba3): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `ChangeToCellPowerLimit':
(.text+0x22301): multiple definition of `ChangeToCellPowerLimit'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x206a5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rtstrstruncasecmp':
(.text+0x4ff6d): multiple definition of `rtstrstruncasecmp'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4c101): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_BAOriTearDown_Proc':
(.text+0x2a597): multiple definition of `Set_BAOriTearDown_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x265bd): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `PeerAssocRspAction':
(.text+0x35c10): multiple definition of `PeerAssocRspAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x31d48): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RtmpUSBDataLastTxIdx':
(.text+0x756c2): multiple definition of `RtmpUSBDataLastTxIdx'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x71ab2): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `NICInitializeAsic':
(.text+0x1ad0f): multiple definition of `NICInitializeAsic'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1a2af): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPTkipPutUInt32':
(.text+0x20030): multiple definition of `RTMPTkipPutUInt32'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1e3d4): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `NICEraseFirmware':
(.text+0x1941e): multiple definition of `NICEraseFirmware'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x184ce): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `STAHandleRxMgmtFrame':
(.text+0x42d34): multiple definition of `STAHandleRxMgmtFrame'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3f104): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rt_ioctl_giwmode':
(.text+0x5663e): multiple definition of `rt_ioctl_giwmode'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x52859): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_TxPreamble_Proc':
(.text+0x2e0b2): multiple definition of `Set_TxPreamble_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2a104): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `BssEntrySet':
(.text+0x1019d): multiple definition of `BssEntrySet'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0xf577): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPPatchMacBbpBug':
(.text+0x1bf78): multiple definition of `RTMPPatchMacBbpBug'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1a222): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `ConstructEapolMsg':
(.text+0x301b2): multiple definition of `ConstructEapolMsg'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x2c2ea): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `CCKMPRF':
(.text+0x498f4): multiple definition of `CCKMPRF'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x459b0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x510): multiple definition of
`MULTICAST_ADDR'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x510): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RT28XXDMAEnable':
(.text+0x6b645): multiple definition of `RT28XXDMAEnable'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x676b5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x4520): multiple definition of
`pWirelessSysEventText'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x4520): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_HtBaWinSize_Proc':
(.text+0x2cbe6): multiple definition of `Set_HtBaWinSize_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x28c38): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_DefaultKeyID_Proc':
(.text+0x583d1): multiple definition of `Set_DefaultKeyID_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x54ac2): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x3d0): multiple definition of
`RateSwitchTable11BGN3SForABand'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x3d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rtinet_aton':
(.text+0x4fc84): multiple definition of `rtinet_aton'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4be18): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x3780): multiple definition of
`STAMACRegTable'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x3780): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `PeerDisassocAction':
(.text+0x3529b): multiple definition of `PeerDisassocAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x313d3): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MD5Transform':
(.text+0x5b): multiple definition of `MD5Transform'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x5b): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`STABuildCache802_11Header':
(.text+0x40399): multiple definition of `STABuildCache802_11Header'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3c769): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Show_WPAPSK_Proc':
(.text+0x27fdc): multiple definition of `Show_WPAPSK_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x23ffa): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `linux_BeaconTimeout':
(.text+0x4f95b): multiple definition of `linux_BeaconTimeout'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4baef): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPGetKeyParameter':
(.text+0x50a72): multiple definition of `RTMPGetKeyParameter'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4cc06): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`CmmRxnonRalinkFrameIndicate':
(.text+0x179b5): multiple definition of `CmmRxnonRalinkFrameIndicate'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x16d5f): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPEnableRxTx':
(.text+0x19335): multiple definition of `RTMPEnableRxTx'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x183e5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_SSID_Proc':
(.text+0x5bd92): multiple definition of `Set_SSID_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x586f2): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `BA_MaxWinSizeReasign':
(.text+0x66fa5): multiple definition of `BA_MaxWinSizeReasign'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x631e5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x563): multiple definition of
`TimIe'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x563): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MlmeADDBAAction':
(.text+0x1454b): multiple definition of `MlmeADDBAAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x138e3): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPSoftDecryptWEP':
(.text+0x134a6): multiple definition of `RTMPSoftDecryptWEP'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1283e): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `BssTableSearchWithSSID':
(.text+0xe949): multiple definition of `BssTableSearchWithSSID'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0xdb39): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`RTUSBCleanUpMLMEBulkOutQueue':
(.text+0x73351): multiple definition of `RTUSBCleanUpMLMEBulkOutQueue'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6f78d): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Show_HtGi_Proc':
(.text+0x28636): multiple definition of `Show_HtGi_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x24654): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `STAHandleRxDataFrame':
(.text+0x4365c): multiple definition of `STAHandleRxDataFrame'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3f863): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `CMDHandler':
(.text+0x707d6): multiple definition of `CMDHandler'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6ca54): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `linux_BeaconUpdateExec':
(.text+0x4f9e1): multiple definition of `linux_BeaconUpdateExec'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x4bb75): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`linux_BAOriSessionSetupTimeout':
(.text+0x6a942): multiple definition of `linux_BAOriSessionSetupTimeout'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x669af): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`AironetCreateBeaconReportFromBssTable':
(.text+0x37bb4): multiple definition of
`AironetCreateBeaconReportFromBssTable'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x33d58): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x44f8): multiple definition of
`CipherSuiteCCXTkipLen'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x44f8): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `NICInitAsicFromEEPROM':
(.text+0x1b9d6): multiple definition of `NICInitAsicFromEEPROM'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x19db6): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rt_ioctl_siwsens':
(.text+0x565a7): multiple definition of `rt_ioctl_siwsens'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x527c2): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `AsicSwitchChannel':
(.text+0x9b6f): multiple definition of `AsicSwitchChannel'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0xa5da): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x43b8): multiple definition of
`OUI_WPA2_WEP40'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x43c0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPSetPiggyBack':
(.text+0x62a9): multiple definition of `RTMPSetPiggyBack'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x663a): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPTkipAppend':
(.text+0x2121c): multiple definition of `RTMPTkipAppend'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f5c0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPInitWepEngine':
(.text+0x13666): multiple definition of `RTMPInitWepEngine'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x129fe): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x40b0): multiple definition of
`A_BAND_REGION_0_CHANNEL_LIST'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x40b0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_HtGi_Proc':
(.text+0x2d036): multiple definition of `Set_HtGi_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x29088): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTUSBBulkReceive':
(.text+0x73c22): multiple definition of `RTUSBBulkReceive'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x7005e): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPSetLED':
(.text+0x195c6): multiple definition of `RTMPSetLED'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x18676): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPSetPhyMode':
(.text+0x2d489): multiple definition of `RTMPSetPhyMode'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x294db): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPSendRTSFrame':
(.text+0x40022): multiple definition of `RTMPSendRTSFrame'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3c3f2): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `STA_AMPDU_Frame_Tx':
(.text+0x41a3d): multiple definition of `STA_AMPDU_Frame_Tx'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3de0d): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RT2870_BssBeaconStop':
(.text+0x6b2a7): multiple definition of `RT2870_BssBeaconStop'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x67317): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x240): multiple definition of
`RateSwitchTable11N2SForABand'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x240): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RT28xxUsbMlmeRadioOFF':
(.text+0x7584c): multiple definition of `RT28xxUsbMlmeRadioOFF'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x71c3c): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x13f8): multiple definition of
`MapUserPriorityToAccessCategory'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x13f8): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `F':
(.text+0x3037): multiple definition of `F'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x3037): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RT2870_TimerQ_Exit':
(.text+0x6c4b0): multiple definition of `RT2870_TimerQ_Exit'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6853b): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMP_QueryPacketInfo':
(.text+0x4d216): multiple definition of `RTMP_QueryPacketInfo'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x493aa): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Set_HtProtect_Proc':
(.text+0x29530): multiple definition of `Set_HtProtect_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x25556): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `CntlIdleProc':
(.text+0x492fe): multiple definition of `CntlIdleProc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x453ba): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `STAMlmePeriodicExec':
(.text+0x11a34): multiple definition of `STAMlmePeriodicExec'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x10d89): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o:(.data+0x1a): multiple definition of
`WAPI_OUI'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.data+0x1a): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `RTMPSoftDecryptAES':
(.text+0x213ad): multiple definition of `RTMPSoftDecryptAES'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1f751): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`AsicUpdateWCIDAttribute':
(.text+0x6931): multiple definition of `AsicUpdateWCIDAttribute'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x67fd): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`ba_reordering_mpdu_insertsorted':
(.text+0x66e3c): multiple definition of
`ba_reordering_mpdu_insertsorted'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x6307c): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `Show_HtMcs_Proc':
(.text+0x286ad): multiple definition of `Show_HtMcs_Proc'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x246cb): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`deaggregate_AMSDU_announce':
(.text+0x17565): multiple definition of `deaggregate_AMSDU_announce'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1690f): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function
`RTMPGetRalinkEncryModeStr':
(.text+0x27f6e): multiple definition of `RTMPGetRalinkEncryModeStr'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x23f84): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `BASessionTearDownALL':
(.text+0x69a4a): multiple definition of `BASessionTearDownALL'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x65ab7): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `NICInitializeAdapter':
(.text+0x1b776): multiple definition of `NICInitializeAdapter'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x1aa6d): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `BATableAllocOriEntry':
(.text+0x67475): multiple definition of `BATableAllocOriEntry'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x636b5): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `MlmeReassocReqAction':
(.text+0x36298): multiple definition of `MlmeReassocReqAction'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x323d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/rt3070/built-in.o: In function `rt_ioctl_giwauth':
(.text+0x55c77): multiple definition of `rt_ioctl_giwauth'
drivers/staging/rt2870/built-in.o:(.text+0x51d37): first defined here
make[2]: *** [drivers/staging/built-in.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [drivers/staging] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2
---

I did not find any earlier report of this error.

Regards--
Subrata