Subject: [BUILD FAILURE 04/04] Next April 21 : x86_64 randconfig [drivers/built-in.o]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:22:08 +0530

Observed the following build error. Reported this on 8th and 14th April
Next build errors:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/4/14/473,

Patch was already provided by Randy on 7th April. This is still to hit
the tree:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/4/7/400,

LD      vmlinux
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx231xx_audio_fini':
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b07b1): undefined reference to `snd_card_free'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx231xx_audio_isocirq':
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0990): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_link_rwlock'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0a05): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_link_rwlock'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0a26): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_period_elapsed'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `snd_cx231xx_capture_open':
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0c36): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_hw_constraint_integer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx231xx_audio_init':
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0cb2): undefined reference to
`snd_card_create'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0ce6): undefined reference to `snd_pcm_new'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0d0c): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_set_ops'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0d82): undefined reference to
`snd_card_register'
cx231xx-audio.c:(.text+0x1b0d92): undefined reference to `snd_card_free'
drivers/built-in.o:(.data+0x41e70): undefined reference to
`snd_pcm_lib_ioctl'
make: *** [vmlinux] Error 1
---

Regards--
Subrata