Subject: [BUILD FAILURE 03/12] Next April 21 : PPC64 randconfig [arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.o]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 00:20:19 +0530

Reported this earlier on 14th April 2009:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/4/14/480,

Michael,

Any fix in sight ?
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/4/14/676,

CC      arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.o
arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c: In function ‘of_pci_phb_probe’:
arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c:270: error: implicit declaration of
function ‘pci_devs_phb_init_dynamic’
arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c:279: error: implicit declaration of
function ‘scan_phb’
arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.c:295: error: implicit declaration of
function ‘pci_bus_add_devices’
make[1]: *** [arch/powerpc/kernel/of_platform.o] Error 1
make: *** [arch/powerpc/kernel] Error 2
---

Regards--
Subrata