Subject: [BUILD FAILURE 06/12] Next April 21 : PPC64 randconfig [arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/setup.o]

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 00:21:50 +0530

Reported this on 14th April:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/4/14/481,

Geoff Levand <[email-masked]> already submitted a patch to
the powerpc list:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/26084/,
http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/4/16/321,

I think this is still to be merged.

CC      arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/setup.o
arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/setup.c:49: error: redefinition of
‘smp_send_stop’
include/linux/smp.h:125: error: previous definition of ‘smp_send_stop’
was here
make[2]: *** [arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/setup.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3] Error 2
make: *** [arch/powerpc/platforms] Error 2
---

Regards--
Subrata