Subject: Re: Next May 11 : BUG during scsi initialization

From: Pekka Enberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:01:03 +0300

Hi Sachin,

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 12:59 +0300, Pekka Enberg wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 15:24 +0530, Sachin Sant wrote:
> > Pekka Enberg wrote:
> > > I wasn't able to find your .config in this thread. Can you please post
> > > it?
> > >   
> > Config attached.
> 
> Thanks! Can you please enable CONFIG_DEBUG_VM, CONFIG_DEBUG_LIST, and
> decrease CONFIG_NR_CPUS=1024 to, say, 32 and retest? Perhaps we'll get a
> some clues to what's going on here.

Furthermore, you might want to test with CONFIG_PPC_4K_PAGES and
CONFIG_PPC_16K_PAGES to see if it makes a difference compared to the
CONFIG_PPC_64K_PAGES you currently have.

Thanks!

			Pekka