Subject: [Fwd: [PULL] hardware latency detector]

From: Jon Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:27:11 -0400

Stephen,

I've posted this for merge, but plan to continue developing against the
"master" branch of this tree and then push to "for-linus" before
posting. Perhaps you'd like to add either branch to linux-next.

Jon.

Subject: [PULL] hardware latency detector
From: Jon Masters <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:21:22 -0400

Linus,

Please pull "hwlat", the hardware latency detector for 2.6.31.

Patches can be pulled from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jcm/linux-2.6-hwlat.git for-linus

Jon Masters (2):
      hwlat_detector: A system hardware latency detector
      hwlat_detector: include linux/delay.h in hwlat_detector

 Documentation/hwlat_detector.txt |   64 ++
 MAINTAINERS                      |    9 +
 drivers/misc/Kconfig             |   28 +
 drivers/misc/Makefile            |    1 +
 drivers/misc/hwlat_detector.c    | 1208 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 1310 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/hwlat_detector.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/misc/hwlat_detector.c