Subject: Re: [PATCH Resend2] Remove 'SBC8240 Wind River' Device Driver Code

From: Subrata Modak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:28:44 +0530

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 09:53 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 14:17 +0530, Subrata Modak wrote:
> > Is it possible to get this patch through and before 2.6.31 stable is
> > released ?
> 

Hi David,

> Hm, I was ignoring this until I was sure all the last-minute fixes for
> 2.6.31 were out of the way; I was planning to submit it for 2.6.32.
> 
> Do we really need to submit it for 2.6.31? It's not a regression, is it?
> It's been like this for _ages_.

True. But it gives annoying build fails on randconfig next trees. And
we(Sachin & myself) has been reporting it from March/April. If you feel
there is still room to be pushed to 2.6.31, then please do it. Else,
2.6.32 will be fine. Thanks for your support.

Regards--
Subrata