Subject: Re: [PATCH -next] Fix "W" macro in unified.h

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 10:00:22 +0100

On Sun, 2009-09-06 at 01:02 +0400, Alexey Dobriyan wrote:
> Please, fold into 0becb088501886f37ade38762c8eaaf4263572cc
> aka "Thumb-2: Add macros for the unified assembler syntax"
> 
> otherwise:
> 
> 	crypto/cast6.c:372:39: error: macro "W" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1
> 
> Signed-off-by: Alexey Dobriyan <[email-masked]>

Thanks for this. I added it as a new patch since Russell already merged
the current thumb-2 branch and I don't want to modify the history.

The unified.h file is automatically included in the .S files only. But
it seems that it gets included in C files via asm/uaccess.h, so this
patch makes sense.

Russell, would you like the patch on top of my thumb-2 git branch
(should only pull one patch as I haven't rebased it) or to the patch
system (but Alexey should send it so that the author information is
preserved)?

Thanks.

-- 
Catalin