Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (mtd related)

From: David Woodhouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:39:54 +0000

On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 09:39 +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi David,
> 
> On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:59:06 +0100 David Woodhouse <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks. Are you happy carrying those until I get back to civilisation on
> > Monday?
> 
> OK, I will keep applying them.  You might want to let Linus know that
> your pull request will be relatively late, though, as he has threatened a
> short merge window ...

Hm, seems that didn't suffice; he still ignored the pull request which I
sent last Monday as promised.

Oh well, not the end of the world if it waits till 2.6.35.

-- 
David Woodhouse                            Open Source Technology Centre
[email-masked]                              Intel Corporation