Subject: [PATCH V2 -next] cs5535: fix printk format warnings

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:28:05 -0800

Use vsprintf extension %pR to format resource.

Original-patch-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>

---

 drivers/gpio/cs5535-gpio.c |    3 +--
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/gpio/cs5535-gpio.c b/drivers/gpio/cs5535-gpio.c
index b566fd5e..d7da7a1 100644
--- a/drivers/gpio/cs5535-gpio.c
+++ b/drivers/gpio/cs5535-gpio.c
@@ -266,8 +266,7 @@ static int __devinit cs5535_gpio_probe(struct platform_device *pdev)
 	cs5535_gpio_chip.pdev = pdev;
 	spin_lock_init(&cs5535_gpio_chip.lock);
 
-	dev_info(&pdev->dev, "region 0x%x - 0x%x reserved\n",
-			res->start, res->end);
+	dev_info(&pdev->dev, "reserved resource region %pR\n", res);
 
 	/* mask out reserved pins */
 	mask &= 0x1F7FFFFF;