Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the dwmw2-iommu tree with Linus' tree

From: David Woodhouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 21:59:06 +0100

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 13:00 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the dwmw2-iommu tree got a conflict in
> arch/x86/kernel/apic/apic.c between commit 31dce14a3269 ("x86, ioapic:
> Use ioapic_saved_data while enabling intr-remapping") from Linus' tree and
> commit 6a87c5ec6463 ("intel-iommu: enable x2apic opt out") from the
> dwmw2-iommu tree.
> 
> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. 

Offending patch dropped.

The machine hosting git.infradead.org is going down shortly, and will be
coming up in a new home tomorrow morning Boston time (EDT/GMT-5). Please
could you use this git repository instead for the iommu tree, for
"tonight's" linux-next:
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/iommu-2.6.git

(or ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/iommu-2.6.git
if it hasn't propagated to the mirrors in time)

Thanks.

The mtd tree hasn't changed in the last day, so no need to use a
separate URL for that; the last pull is fine, right?

-- 
dwmw2