Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] asm-generic: delay.h fix udelay and ndelay for 8 bit args

From: Jonas Bonn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:04:52 +0200

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 16:05 +0200, Jonas Bonn wrote:
> From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
> 
> With a non-constant 8-bit argument, a call to udelay() generates a warning:
> 
<snip>

> ---
> 
> Here's a patch that should resolve the merge conflict.  This applies
> Andrew's changes on top of the new asm-generic/delay.h instead of the x86
> arch-specific one.  I've tested this for OpenRISC and the changed macros
> don't cause any problems there.
> 
> Let me know if this is OK and I'll throw it into the OpenRISC tree together
> with the other delay.h modifications.
> 

I haven't gotten any feedback on this... since the change looks
appropriate to merge with the other changes to asm-generic/delay.h, I'll
apply this patch there and carry the patch together with the other
asm-generic/delay.h changes in the 'openrisc' tree.  Andrew can drop the
patch from his series to avoid the merge conflict.

I hope that works for everybody...

Thanks,
Jonas