Subject: HSI framework for linux-next

From: Carlos Chinea <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:27:46 +0300

Hi Stephen,

I have been working in an HSI framework for linux:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/6/10/280

The framework is in good shape and is currently being used for some
people so we would like it to see it integrated, if possible, for 3.3

Latest discussion for integration:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/10/20/177

Therefore, could you add the following tree to linux-next ? 
	[email-masked]:kernel-hsi/kernel-hsi.git for-next

Currently the framework does not have any HSI/SSI controller driver, but
myself I am working on an SSI OMAP one, which needs some changes to get
full acceptance. So hopefully I will have the changes done and acked on
time.
There are also other people preparing their controllers for integration
(see the integration discussion)

Thanks and br,
-- 
Carlos Chinea <[email-masked]>