Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 20 (usb & target)

From: "Nicholas A. Bellinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 09:56:39 -0700

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 12:41 +0300, Felipe Balbi wrote:
> Hi,

<SNIP>

> > 
> > After the recommended change, the in-kernel config using a single gadget
> > driver (the target) are able to build.  Thanks for the detailed
> > explanation btw.. ;)
> > 
> > I've made the same change for tcm_usb_gadget in lio-core, and updated
> > for-next-merge with the following merge patch:
> > 
> > http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/nab/target-pending.git;a=commit;h=0c41520201bc0933d65b8644173802778f426234
> > 
> > Please let me know if you have any other changes that should go into
> > sunday's linux-next build.
> 
> It looks ok to me. You can add my Acked-by: Felipe Balbi <[email-masked]>
> 

Thanks Felipe!

So with your Ack in place and if there are no more objections, the plan
is now to take tcm_usb_gadget through target-pending/for-next-merge
(along with sbp-target) for an initial upstream merge.

Also, I'm fine if USB folks would prefer to take this via their tree
now that the gadget target is residing within drivers/usb/gadget/, but
AFAICT this looks harmless enough to merge directly via the target tree.

Thanks again for your review,

--nab