Subject: [PATCH 0/5] staging/lustre: fix build in linux-next/akpm tree

From: Peng Tao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:53:41 +0800

Hi Andrew,

Bellow five patches convert Lustre client to new shrinker API and also
adapt num_physpages removal linux-next/akpm tree. Since both changes
are not in Greg's staging tree, I'm sending them to you so that Lustre
can build properly in linux-next.

Thanks,
Tao

Peng Tao (5):
  staging/lustre/ldlm: convert to shrinkers to count/scan API
  staging/lustre/obdclass: convert lu_object shrinker to count/scan API
  staging/lustre/ptlrpc: convert to new shrinker API
  staging/lustre/libcfs: cleanup linux-mem.h
  staging/lustre: replace num_physpages with totalram_pages

 .../lustre/include/linux/libcfs/linux/linux-mem.h  |   42 +-----
 drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ldlm/ldlm_lib.c      |   10 +-
 drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ldlm/ldlm_pool.c     |  139 +++++++++++---------
 .../lustre/lustre/libcfs/linux/linux-tracefile.c   |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/llite/lproc_llite.c  |    8 +-
 drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/class_obd.c |    6 +-
 .../lustre/lustre/obdclass/linux/linux-sysctl.c    |    6 +-
 drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/lu_object.c |  100 +++++++-------
 drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/osc/lproc_osc.c      |    2 +-
 .../staging/lustre/lustre/ptlrpc/lproc_ptlrpc.c    |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ptlrpc/sec_bulk.c    |   80 ++++++-----
 11 files changed, 192 insertions(+), 205 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.9.5