Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the usb.current tree

From: Paul Bolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:33:33 +0100

On Tue, 2014-11-04 at 20:30 -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 03:18:25PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote: 
> > Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in
> > drivers/usb/host/Kconfig between commit cd6e245a2d06 ("usb: Remove
> > references to non-existent PLAT_S5P symbol") from the usb.current tree
> > and commit dd3cf17488b1 ("usb: host: Remove optional dependencies on
> > PLAT_S5P") from the usb tree.
> > 
> > I fixed it up (I used the usb tree version) and can carry the fix as
> > necessary (no action is required).
> 
> That's the correct fix, thanks for doing that.

Shouldn't that be the other way round? I thought we would choose
Sylwester's commit from the usb.current tree over my commit from the usb
tree. Or will Sylwester's commit end up in linux-next through yet
another usb tree?

Paul Bolle