Subject: Re: mmotm 2015-04-01-14-54 uploaded

From: Paul Bolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 20:52:03 +0200

On Thu, 2015-04-02 at 09:42 +0100, Vladimir Murzin wrote:
> It was noticed by Paul Bolle (and his clever bot) that patch above
> simply disables MEMTEST altogether [1]. 

This needs correcting.

The clever bot is a project of Andreas Ruprecht, Stefan Hengelein, and
Valentin Rothberg. I've only been cheering their efforts.

I noticed this issue because I wrote a 800 line perl monster that checks
this stuff. It's only slightly more advanced than
scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py (which Stefan and Valentin wrote). And
I'm sure that python script would have spotted this issue too.

Thanks,

Paul Bolle

--
To unsubscribe, send a message with 'unsubscribe linux-mm' in
the body to [email-masked].  For more info on Linux MM,
see: http://www.linux-mm.org/ .
Don't email: <a href=mailto:"[email-masked]"> [email-masked] </a>