Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mfd tree

From: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:45:23 +0300

On Thu, 2015-10-15 at 10:59 +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> On Thursday 15 October 2015 13:26:02 Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> However, I also now see that 
> drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns/hns_dsaf_xgmac.c
> has the same problem, so maybe it's better to add a temporary file
> with the old name containing "#include <linux/io-64-nonatomic-lo
> -hi.h>",
> which I will remove in the following merge window or as a follow-up.
> 
> Yet another way would be for me to wait until Linus has pulled both
> mfd and netdev been merged, and I'll let him know of the conflict
> in my pull request.

There are at least couple of drivers where I introduced a use of
lo_hi_* helpers (idma64.c and xhci header if the latter made Greg's
tree). Though didn't check if it's should be fixed.

For me looks like temporary (for one cycle) file might be a better work
around.

-- 
Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Intel Finland Oy